|Phone:||M: (479) 462-5516||(479) 462-5516||mobile|
|Phone:||O: (479) 782-8911||(479) 782-8911||office|
Sagely & Edwards Realtors
3101 Rogers Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72903
As a broker who's an expert in Fort Smith, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows Fort Smith inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Often times buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- Managed over 700 Million in LISTED and SOLD Properties.
- Awarded Diamond Level Award of Excellence
- Member of the Multi-Millon Dollar Club.
- Competent in Investment, Commercial Sales/Leasing, Multi-Family Properties and Residential New Construction, Foreclsoures & HUD Properties.
- Over 18 Years of Real Estate Sales & Management Experience.
- Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI).
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Buyers Representative Manager (ABRM)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS).
- Certified in Internet Real Estate Marketing (e-Pro)
- Certified Member of Council of Residential Specialist (CRS).
- Licensed Principal Broker for Arkansas and Oklahoma.
- 3rd Generation Family Owner since 1955.
- Member of the Fort Smith Board of Realtors, Arkansas Realtors Association & National Association of Realtors.
- Director of the Fort Smith Board of Realtors.
- Native and Life Long Resident of Fort Smith.
- B.S.B.A. Marketing Degree from John Brown University.
- Deacon of First Baptist Church of Fort Smith.
- 46 years old, Married for 18 wonderful years, with 2 beautiful daughters.